Monday 3 May 2010

Exhibiting my work

As i mentioned before, i wanted to create a random and ecclectic appearnce to my photographs. Im going to be doing this by placing them randomly on the wall but still keeping them with their other pair, and in all different photo frames. As i haven't shot in film/ 35mm and haven't got the vintage feel i like in my own work, i am going try to achieve this by using the different photo frames.. as well as keeping it in the satire genre of them being displayed in a home.

I want it to be viewed this way on a white/cream gallery wall and the prints would be (and are going to be) printed 10x8.
Below is a photograph of my prints ive displayed on a wall.


Below is a guide with my final prints to show what order to view my prints in.

No comments:

Post a Comment