Saturday 10 April 2010

digging up the past

I was thinking about family, relationships and age. I left my teens a few weeks ago and im now 20, horror. As sad as it sounds the fact that i wasn't a teenager anymore bothered me a little bit, ive never really thought about it before- or even really cared to be honest about 'growing up'. I still feel the same as i did at school and college, i wouldnt say im mature, i dont have any responsibilities.. but turning 20 made me feel like i did.

So anyway, i wanted to dig out some old photos of me when i was a little un and maybe create some sort of timeline piece or something.

Heres some of the photos i found...






i found a LOT of other photos from people in my family, i really want to do something based on family ties.. maybe a then and now sort of thing?
Ive got a few ideas on concepts..

Standard portraits parents and their children
Parent and their children: then and now
People talking about parents passed away

No comments:

Post a Comment