Wednesday 31 March 2010

dinner time om nom

In my previous post i mentioned people at home, perhaps whilst eating their tea.
I took a few photos during sunday dinner at home, they're unstaged and unepected.

I wanted to photograph people (my family in this case) in their natural habitat, where theyre the most comfortable doing something they wouldn't think twice about being photographed on- dinner time.


On their own they work ok, they are quite humerous. I'd like to photograph friends and other people whilst theyre at home and/or out side of home..like in a cafe or restaurant or something. Something with a different scenery, perhaps they eat differently in public?
But i took a few photographs from the waist down whilst eating their dinner, but on their own they do nothing.

But paired with the ones of them eating make a funny perspective.




I really enjoyed looking back at these photographs after wards, i really like this idea too. I had fun photographing family too. I think i might continue to photograph family and turn it into a personal sentimental piece, as like ive mentioned so many times i find it so much easier and enjoyable when i create something with sentiment in it. (sap)

No comments:

Post a Comment