Monday 29 March 2010

1st portraiture shoot- macro





Above are my contact sheets from this mini shoot with my macro lense. I always seem to forget how close you can get in with a macro, and how far you can focus on such a small space.. i always find it fun when shooting with a macro.

There are a few shots from this shoot that i like, although i can't really think of a meaning for them- this shoot was a small trial just to get the ball rolling really so i didn't have an intention or purpose for shooting. I think it would be interesting to do (maybe) a standard portrait of somebody and then macro shots of as many different parts of their body as possible.. some identifiable, some not. What would be interesting too is if the subject had a scar, or strange birth mark or something to make it conceptual and quite abstract.

Below are a few of my favourite shots.






No comments:

Post a Comment