Friday 26 February 2010

Portraiture

So like i said in the prev. blog i need a concept/idea/genre/thing to start from, something i can take to as many different possibilities..as possible- so for me portraiture.

I haven't got any ideas for anything yet, and if im honest i don't particularly like portraiture (viewing or making) so im kind of taking a risk by doing this. I see it as a kind of 'easy' type of photography (am i going to regret saying that?) So it'd be fun to challenge my own opinion of the subject, im going against myself then i guess. Well in all fairness, I haven't ever done any type of portraiture before so that probably makes my opinion void. I'll see in due time.

Seeing as i don't know a great deal about portraiture i'm going to scout through a few books to see what i can find and pick up..

No comments:

Post a Comment