Wednesday 10 February 2010

Thoughts on prev. work

I felt like my work I've just completed was a little rushed towards the end and that I should have taken the time to really consider more aspects to my piece.

I was happy with the sound, although I really didn't like the sound of my voice.. felt a little cringe worthy, I feel a bit embarrassed to show it (my acting is not that great either). So I think I should have gotten someone else to record the voice over, and in the future will definitely consider this.
However saying this, I think the rhythm of my piece worked really well, the constant 12345678910 repeated in the background.
Visually as well I think everything fitted into place, I've never made images into a moving piece before and was fun to construct.. I'd definitely use this method in the future.

My only problem is that I can't see where I can go from here, I can't see how to develop it move it along. I suppose I could take a small aspect from this work to develop, i.e. the images (or use different ones), the rhythmical aspect, the over all concept and idea of an OCD or of the counting it self... I'm unsure at the minute of what it is I want to create next. To be honest I'm a bit fed up of this idea. I feel I've spent so much time and thought on it during such a small term, it all feels a bit too intense- especially cos the concept is so personal and is constant in my every day-to-day. I'm not really sure where to go or what to do with this now. Sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment