Saturday 20 February 2010

Research- documentary

If i were making a factual/documentary based piece then I'd like to draw upon other peoples experiences with having an OCD. I realise though that others would be a bit more intense than what mine is, so I wouldn't want to offend anyone or do something too upsetting or that would offend others as that's not my intention of the piece.
I'd like to have their 'interviews' compiled together, adding my own experience and piece from before christmas, and then make more smaller ones based on theirs.
im not overly keen on this idea to be fair, i prefer the conceptual hypnotherapy idea more.. it just feels more creative and more fun that this one.

Below is a bit of research ive found across the web about OCD's


http://www.ocduk.org








No comments:

Post a Comment