Saturday 20 February 2010

Why I need to change my idea

As much as I'd love to make the hypnotic therapy piece i think I've just left it too late to start it. Last term our end piece didn't have to be a finished polished piece at the end, but this term it does have to be. I think that with a complicated piece like what this would turn out to be, there would have to be a lot of research and experimentation; something I unfortunately just don't have time to do for it to be finished and perfected. Why do I always leave things till so late! I always say I'll start sooner, and this is why.

Seeing as this and the documentary ideas where all I could pluck out of my previous OCD counting work I think I'm just going to have to start again, start a new idea, work and concept. Sad face.
This also means I've got a lot lot lot lot lot more work to do cos I'll need to catch up because of my change of idea (as well as slacking).

No comments:

Post a Comment